Hama "All in One" USB Card Reader, USB-A, USB 2.0
- High-speed data transfer of up to 480 Mbps
- LED function indicator gives information about the device status
- Detachable USB cable for connection to a PC / notebook
- Flexible materials guarantee optimum kink protection and prevent cable breakage
- High-quality materials and workmanship guarantee excellent transmission quality
Price on demand
Price on demand
Item No.: 00200129
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour||Black, Silver|
|Data Transfer Rate||Up to 480 Mbit/s|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Memory Card Type 1||CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Memory Stick (TM), Memory Stick Duo (TM), Memory Stick Pro (TM), Memory Stick Pro Duo (TM), Microdrive, SD Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, Smart Media Card, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, xD-Card|
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height||59 x 92 x 18 mm|
More product information
- For connecting a PC, notebook or MacBook to all common memory cards for direct data exchange in both directions
- Card reader for reading and writing inserted memory cards
- Allows the exchange of data directly from memory card to memory card
- Plug & Play, no manual software / driver installation required
- Power supply via USB
- MMC/MMC Plus/MMC 4.0
- MS/MS Duo/MS PRO Duo/MS PRO Duo HG
- CompactFlash I & II
- xD picture card
What's in the Box
- 1 USB card reader
- 1 USB cable
- Operating system: Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac OS 10.x
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00200129 "All in One" USB Card Reader, USB-A, USB 2.0: 10 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022