Hama "Power" Car DC/AC Inverter, 150 W + USB
The mobile socket for camping, trips or travel: the inverter converts the 12 V from the car battery into 230 V, allowing you to supply a cool box, solar panel, notebook, audio and video equipment and everything operated on 230 V with fresh power, even while out and about.
- High-quality workmanship, power and safety
- Device is suitable for plugs with earth contacts
- USB power socket supplies additional USB devices with power
Price on demand
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour||Silver|
|Connection (Input)||Cigarette Lighter Adapter|
|Connection (Output)||With Protection Contact|
|Max. Output Performance||300 W|
|Output Frequency||50 Hz|
|Output Voltage||230 V|
|Permanent Output Performance||150 W|
|Operating temperatur from/to||-15-50 °C|
Size & Weight
|Depth (Body)||7.8 cm|
|Height (Body)||5.2 cm|
|Width (Body)||19.8 cm|
More product information
- Voltage converter (inverter) for the supply of mobile power to notebooks and devices with 230 V (AC) in the car
- Suitable for most notebook power supply units, multimedia, audio and video equipment
- Ideal for long car journeys when the battery of the notebook, tablet and console is drained
- Connect the power supply unit on the device to be charged to the inverter and charge via the cigarette lighter socket
- The inverter operates regardless of the device and can be used with most socket-based power supply units, which means that no device-specific car chargers are needed
- Leakage current protection circuit, ensuring maximum safety for users
- Suitable for devices with Euro and earthed plugs
- Operation via the cigarette lighter socket in the car
- Output voltage AC: 230V/50Hz (modified sinus)
- Peak output power 300 W
- Permanent output power: 150 W
What's in the Box
- 1 "Power" car DC/AC inverter
- 1 instruction manual
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00200013 "Power" Car DC/AC Inverter, 150 W + USB: 2 Years Warranty, commercial Usage also
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022