Hama Audio Adapter, 2 x 3-pin 3.5 mm Jack Plug - 4-pin 3.5 mm Jack Headset
- For perfect, high-resolution, HiFi stereo sound quality
- Slimline plug is especially ideal for mobile and flat devices or when space is limited
- Flexible materials guarantee optimum kink protection and prevent cable breakage
- High-quality materials and workmanship guarantee excellent transmission quality
Price on demand
Price on demand
Item No.: 00200351
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Connection||3.5 mm Jack Plug, 3.5 mm Jack Socket|
Size & Weight
More product information
- For connecting a PC / notebook to a 4-pin 3.5 mm jack headset in order to transfer analogue audio data and signals
- Reverse polarity protection for the connections thanks to colour coding
- 4-pin socket assignment based on CTIA standard
What's in the Box
- 1 audio adapter
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00200351 Audio Adapter, 2 x 3-pin 3.5 mm Jack Plug - 4-pin 3.5 mm Jack Headset: 10 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022