Hama FULLMOTION "Ultraslim" TV Wall Bracket, 400x400, 165 cm (65"), black
Present your high-end TV perfectly with our world first: this ultra-flat yet fully mobile wall bracket turns your TV into a picture. Eye-catching technology and a well thought-out concept for your interior design!
- Tested safety: exacting stress, stability and functional tests guarantee high quality standards
- Wall bracket with ultra-flat profile yet complete mobility in all directions
- Cable manager provides organisation and necessary strain relief
- Easy-Fix system for simple and fully adjustable orientation of your TV
- If the TV bracket has been mounted slightly at an angle on the wall, the position of the TV can be corrected by a few degrees horizontally
- The drilling template means easy marking of the drill holes without having to hold the bracket up against the wall
Price on demand
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Additional Functions||Cablemanager, Drilling template, Spirit level|
|Hole Size Attachment||Up to M8|
|Material||Aluminium, Plastic Material, Steel|
|Maximum Load Capacity||30 kg|
|number of joints||3|
|Projection maximum||41 cm|
|Projection minimum||2.5 cm|
|Swivel Range||180 °|
|Tilt +/-||6 / 6 °|
Size & Weight
|External Dimension (Height)||44 cm|
|External Dimension (Width)||44.3 cm|
|Mounting Plate (Length)||30.1 cm|
|Mounting Plate (Width)||24 cm|
|Screen Dimensions||81 cm (32"), 84 cm (33"), 86 cm (34"), 89 cm (35"), 91 cm (36"), 94 cm (37"), 97 cm (38"), 99 cm (39"), 102 cm (40"), 104 cm (41"), 107 cm (42"), 109 cm (43"), 112 cm (44"), 114 cm (45"), 117 cm (46"), 119 cm (47"), 122 cm (48"), 123 cm (49"), 127 cm (50"), 129 cm (51"), 132 cm (52"), 137 cm (54"), 140 cm (55"), 142 cm (56"), 147 cm (58"), 152 cm (60"), 163 cm (64"), 165 cm (65")|
|VESA (from-to)||100x100 - 400x400|
|VESA Standard||100 x 100, 200 x 200, 300 x 200, 400 x 200, 400 x 300, 400 x 400|
Field of Application
|Recommended Maximum Screen Size||165 cm (65")|
|Recommended Minimum Screen Size||81 cm (32")|
|Recommended Screen Size||81 - 165 cm (32"- 65")|
More product information
- For the installation of flat screen TVs with a screen size from 81 to 165 cm (32" to 65")
- Ultra-flat bracket with a distance of just 25 mm from the wall
- Thanks to the innovative design, the wall bracket is virtually invisible when folded together
- Especially suitable for ultra-flat OLED TVs
- Exceptionally convenient and space-saving for optimal positioning of the flat screen in every room
- Up to +/-6° continuous tilt
- Swivel range on 3 hinges: up to 180°
What's in the Box
- 1 FULLMOTION TV wall bracket
- Installation material incl. Fischer plugs
- 1 spirit level
- 1 installation guide
Note for Consumers
In addition to the varied installation accessories supplied, we also recommend the following tools for the installation process: drill, pencil, screwdriver, power screwdriver, measuring tape, open-end spanner, spirit level.
The dowels and screws supplied with this TV wall bracket are only suitable for concrete and solid brick walls. Please check your wall before commencing installation. If the wall is made of any other material, please source suitable dowels and screws from a specialist retailer.
To be able to use the full range of motion, route the cable to the fully extended TV wall bracket and ensure that there is sufficient room for the cable to move.
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00118060 FULLMOTION "Ultraslim" TV Wall Bracket, 400x400, 165 cm (65"), black: 10 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022