Hama "C-Turn" USB Flash Drive, 16GB Type-C USB 3.1/USB 3.0, 100 MB/s, bl./silver
This flash drive comes with a USB-C connection and has no right-side up, i.e. there is no fiddling with the proper orientation. Since it can be used as a USB-A connector as well it is also the perfect choice for devices that do not have a USB-C interface yet. Brilliant!
- Allows direct recording and playback of films in FullHD
- No more bothersome trying out: USB-C plugs can be plugged in at will
- High-quality and robust metal casing
Price on demand
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour||Black, Silver|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 MB/s|
|USB Standard||USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|Memory Capacity||16 GB|
|Transfer Rate (Reading)||100 MB/s|
Size & Weight
More product information
- This removable storage medium with a USB-C 3.0 connection and a USB 3.0/USB 3.1 (Gen 1) connection allows data to be written and erased as many times as is required
- Compact flash drive with a rotating mechanism and a black/silver aluminium casing
- Without a cap; the cap can therefore not get lost
- Suitable for terminal devices with a USB-C connection and a USB interface
- Ultra-fast removable storage medium
- Universally usable thanks to the USB type A plug and USB-C plug combination
What's in the Box
- 1 "C-Turn" USB flash drive
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and MacOS 9.x or higher
Note for Consumers
You will find the operating instructions for the "C-Turn" USB flash drive at www.hama.com under item number 00114975.
Never use both connections simultaneously.
USB 3.1 Generation 1
- SuperSpeed data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbit/s
- Up to 10x faster than HiSpeed USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s)
- Downward compatible with HiSpeed USB 2.0
The reading speed of 100 MB/s can only be achieved with a USB 3.0 interface or with a USB-C 3.0 interface.
If a USB 2.0 interface is used, the speeds differ.
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00114975 "C-Turn" USB Flash Drive, 16GB Type-C USB 3.1/USB 3.0, 100 MB/s, bl./silver: 10 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
Exceptions from the warranty are damages caused by the use of force, improper use, normal wear and tear, the effect of exposure to chemicals or force majeure, as well as interference or repairs by the customer or third parties, without prior written consent from Hama GmbH & Co. KG.
Furthermore, this warranty does not cover accessories that are not included with the product as standard (promotional parts)..
Nor will Hama be held liable for damage, modifications or losses of any kind due to improper installation or use, use of third-party devices or system problems. This warranty excludes any and all software from third parties, connected third-party devices and stored data. Hama is not liable for other costs that are incurred while determining the cause of system problems.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022