Hama "Auto-Detect" Travel Charging Kit for Tablet PCs, 5 V/2.1 A, black
- Integrated circuit recognizes the connected device automatically, making it possible to charge nearly all smartphones and tablets
- Charging current of max. 2.1 A for quick charging
- Mains supply of 100V-240V suitable for worldwide use in conjunction with a country-specific adapter
Price on demand
Price on demand
Item No.: 00108339
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Tablet & eBook|
|Component||USB Cable (USB-A Plug - USB Micro B Plug), USB Charging Adapter (Mains Connection - USB-A Socket)|
Logistics (Number, Presentation)
|Set Contents in Pieces||2|
More product information
- 2-part set comprising useful accessories (USB travel charger, connection cable) for tablet PCs with a micro USB connection
USB travel charger:
- Direct power supply and battery recharging
- USB output: 5 V/2100 mA
USB connection cable:
- For charging and synchronizing tablet PCs/eBook readers with a micro USB connection
- USB-A plug on micro USB plug
- For connecting a tablet/reader to a computer with a USB interface
- For transferring data between a computer and a tablet PC/reader
- Also suitable as charging cable for appropriate USB power supply units
What's in the Box
- 1 universal charger
- 1 micro USB cable
Note for Consumers
- The integrated charging IC adapts the pin assignment of the USB connection to the connected device. This allows Apple and Samsung devices or HTC, BlackBerry, etc. to be charged.
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00108339 "Auto-Detect" Travel Charging Kit for Tablet PCs, 5 V/2.1 A, black: 2 Years Guarantee, 6 Month Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you muss send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022