Hama "EWS-180" Electronic Weather Station, black/silver
You often do not know what clothes to wear? A T-shirt or a thick pullover? Then this stylish weather station is the ultimate accessory for you to invest in.
- DCF radio clock which automatically adjusts to the world's most accurate clock
- The time zone can be set manually if the DCF time differs from that of the time zone
Price on demand
Price on demand
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Home & Living|
|Shade of colour||Black, Silver|
|Range to Radio Outdoor Sensor||30 m|
|Number of Batteries (Outdoor Sensor)||2|
|Number of Batteries (Station)||2|
|Type of Battery (Station)||AAA Micro|
|Type of Battery Outside Sensor||AA Mignon|
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height||7 x 2.1 x 13.9|
|Additional Functions||Alert Function, Data Memory, DCF-Radio clock, Displays Maximum & Minimum Values, Outdoor Sensor, Possibility of Extension|
|Measurement Range (inside)||-10°C to +50°C|
|Measurement Range (outside)||-20°C to +60°C|
|Watch Function||Yes (with 12/24)|
More product information
- For digital meteorological observation, with a radio clock
- Two-part set consisting of a base station and a wireless outdoor sensor (433 MHz) to display the time, weekday and date
- Allows one wireless outdoor sensor to be connected
- Can be wall-mounted or left freestanding
- Measures the temperature in both degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Stores maximum/minimum values for temperature
- Shows the time in twelve hour or twenty-four hour clock
- Date and weekday display
- Weekday display (7 languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Swedish, Dutch)
- Alarm function
- The Hama range of digital weather stations consists of one or several outdoor sensors which gather weather data from outside and transmits it to the indoor base station, where the information can be viewed on the illuminated LCD display with blue backlight.
This particular weather station, stylish black and silver in colour, is a two-part set consisting of a base station and wireless outdoor sensor with a range of 60 m and 433 MHz, which can be wall-mounted, or freestanding depending on your preference.
The internal barometer, which measures atmospheric pressure, displays a weather forecast with 3D symbols (rainy, overcast, slightly overcast, sunny). The thermometers measure inside and outside temperatures in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit with a range inside of 0°C up to +50°C (32°F up to 122°F) and outside of -10°C up to +50°C (14°F up to 122°F). In addition, it has a max/min data memory for temperature.
Meanwhile, the unit can display the time, the date and that day of the week in your choice of five languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch), and show the time in twelve hour or twenty-four hour clock. Furthermore, the clock is a DCF radio clock which automatically adjusts to the worlds most accurate time and the clock function allows you to set an alarm which can be put on snooze.
The device used a power supply unit (230 V) as power or alternatively, you can use batteries (6 x AA Mignon) as a means of powering the device, although these are not included. Stay one step ahead of the weather with this high quality weather station from Hama!
What's in the Box
- 1 base station
- 1 wireless outdoor sensor
- 4 Mignon batteries
- Operating instructions
2 years legal warranty only